Why should you choose The Welsh Songbird to be your wedding singer?
- Claire has been singing since she was a child. At the age of 15, She auditioned for her County Choir. During this time, she went on numerous European tours and got sing in prestigious venues.
- She studied A Levels in Performing Arts, Music Technology and Music at a renown Performing Arts College in South Wales. She then went on to study Theatre, Film and Television at University. During which time, she sang with function bands, duos and in Musical Theatre.
- She carried on her love of singing by auditioning for the Gloucester Cathedral Choir. Since leaving University, she has sung with numerous function bands; been a dep singer for function bands and acoustic duos for the past 17 years.
- Claire has had numerous professional singing teachers in order to hone and develop her tone and range.
- She can confidently sing an extremely diverse range of genres and styles of music. She has a 3 octave range, (from full tenor to mezzo-soprano).
But you do not only get an outstanding singer when you book Claire, you also get someone who genuinely cares about building a relationship with you and making your day extra special. A recent Bride said
"[Claire] made our wedding so personal, by truly getting to know myself and Sam, and caring about us, as well as our day" (Emily and Samuel Mason). Check out more testimonials.
Finally, a note from Claire.
Hello my lovelies.
Thank you so much for having a look around my website. I truly believe that it is a privilege to be chosen to sing at someone’s most special day. I just want you to know that I will be there to answer all of your questions; make sure that your music choices are special to you and that your guests, and yourselves, are happy and entertained.